HOW TO CONTACT TELDOC
In accordance to the latest NHS guidance on COVID-19 (Coronavirus):
Get the latest NHS information and advice about coronavirus (COVID-19), a new illness that affects your lungs and airways.
Find out about the main symptoms of coronavirus and where to get medical advice if you think you have them.
Advice about not leaving your home (self-isolation) and looking after yourself if you or someone you live with has symptoms.
Advice for people at higher risk from coronavirus, including older people, people with health conditions and pregnant women.
Advice about symptoms of coronavirus in children, including when to get medical help if your child seems unwell.
Advice about staying at home to avoid getting coronavirus, including when you can leave your home and how to get medical help.
Find out what you can do to help the NHS respond to the spread of coronavirus.
Links to government advice, information for health professionals and advice for other parts of the UK.
If you have a medical condition which makes you extremely vulnerable to coronavirus (COVID-19), register at https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus-extremely-vulnerable and advise whether or not you need support.
TELDOC now offers a video consultation service. Please click here for more information.
The COVID-19 outbreak is arguably one of the greatest public health challenges of our time – not least for general practices, so here at TELDOC we have put certain measures in place to ensure we can support you as best as we can during this time. See below for some changes we've made:
Our sincere apologies but due to Covid-19 and staffing issues, our online appointment booking services are currently not available.
COVID - 19 information in different languages:
- Majority of our appointments are now telephone consultations, please do not show up at the practices without appointments
- All letters (sicknotes, forms etc) will be posted to you
- For the interim SARS/ medical requests will be posted to you
- We are screening patients via phone and at our practice doors as we need to ensure you and our staff are protected
- Medication - all prescriptions will be sent via EPS. Please ensure you have nominated a pharmacy
For information on:
- Advice for people at high risk
- Symptoms and what to do
- Getting an isolation note
- Self-isolation if you or someone you live with has symptoms
- More information
- Domestic Abuse - West Mercia Women's Aid
03300 536 456 between the hours of 8am - 8pm
Teldoc Flu Appointment Line - 01952 661 196
Lawley Medical Practice
Oakengates Medical Practice