New Tier Restrictions from 2 December
Remember - ‘Hands. Face. Space’:
- hands – wash your hands regularly and for 20 seconds
- face – wear a face covering in indoor settings where social distancing may be difficult, and where you will come into contact with people you do not normally meet
- space – stay 2 metres apart from people you do not live with where possible, or 1 metre with extra precautions in place (such as wearing face coverings or increasing ventilation indoors)
Tier 2 restrictions in Telford and Wrekin
Tier 2 restrictions in Telford and Wrekin will come into force on 2 December from 00.01 am.
Here is a reminder of what you need to know about Tier 2:
- Household mixing is not allowed. You must not socialise indoors with anybody outside your household unless they are part or your support bubble.
- You can socialise in a group outside but it must not be in a group of more than 6, this includes in a private garden or a public space and you must maintain social distancing at all times.
- Work from home if possible
- Reduce the number of non-essential journeys made
Thank you to everyone who has followed the rules and helped to curb the spread of the virus - those efforts will have prevented further loss of life.
Although restrictions have eased please remember that you still cannot mix households.
With Christmas approaching, this is very important. For the love of Christmas, limit your contact with people outside our household, maintain social distancing, wash your hands, and wear a face mask.
Published: Oct 12, 2020