FUND RAISING BY THE PATIENT PARTICIPATION GROUP
The Patient Participation Group runs two fund raising events each year which collects funds which it then donates to the surgery for the purchase of equipment for its patients.
Items purchased over the decades included amongst others:
- Vitalograph (work in progress)
- Blood Pressure Machine x 2
- Zoom Camera (for monitoring wounds)
- Ear Syringe Equipment
- Weighing Scales x2
- Privacy Mats
- Patient Hand Rail
The Group has also contributed towards the
- Touch Screen System (to aid speedy arrival registration)
- and Car Park Lighting to ensure safety for our patients.
The Practice is very grateful for the time and effort invested by members over the years.
SPLaT-19 - Symptom Patterns and Life with Longer Term Covid-19 in Children and Young People
Teldoc Surgery has teamed up with researchers at Keele University School of Medicine to help study t